The Garmin Xero A1 Bow Sight is a digital bow range GPS gadget. Ideal for hunting with archers who have modest skills. It automatically calculates the target range and selects the LED pin to shoot for a successful strike. Bow hunting has been practiced through the ages. Holding a bow increases adrenaline evoking our basic instincts. Improves focused alertness as you tense moments before releasing your arrow shot. Bow hunting is more than just target shooting because in the course you learn how to track your prey most importantly locating it first and selecting best location from options provided by the hunting terrain. Practicing best posture position for taking your shot relative to the terrain. Bow hunting inculcates survival skills for the frequent archer practitioner.
- With bows you always have to consider at what angle you will shoot from. Which depends on the terrain whether downhill, uphill or plain level ground. The Garmin Xero Bow Sight will calculate for you at what angle you will shoot. Providing the LED pin to shoot after calculating eliminating trial error shots.
- The Garmin Xero ensures you have a level shot by canting LED pin indicators. The 3 LED pins which are separate from the aiming pins ought to be solid because whenever the upper or lower pin blinks then you have to respectively cant until the blinking stops for the level shot.
- You will always pinpoint the position of your game after the shot using the built in Laser Locate feature. Once mounted on your bow and paired with compatible Garmin GPS will lead you to your target.
- Before purchasing confirm it is right handed if you are a right handed archer. Most importantly so because the Garmin Xero Bow Sight has both the left and right hand models.
- The retail entry price is quite high retailing at about $900. garmin-xero