The TomTom Trucker 620 6-Inch GPS Navigation Device for trucks. Wi-Fi smartphone enabled, free lifetime traffic and maps of North America. A GPS unit with the truck driver in mind. Designed for the convenience of the truck driver with truck routes and points of interest incorporated. A state of the art device Wi-Fi enabled with hands free calling.
TomTom Trucker 620 Pros;
- The TomTom Trucker 620 is Wi-Fi compliant. Allows you to update the truck routes, traffics, maps of USA and Canada easily.
- You get a virtual assistant by pairing the TomTom trucker 620 with Siri or Google Now apps. Enables use of smart voice commands. You can choose from several other apps apart from Google Now. For android users Nova Launcher or Action Launcher will give the same functionalities as Google Now used to give.
- Hands free calling hand in hand with the Wi-Fi connectivity. This device makes it possible to pair your GPS unit to your smart phone.
- Remove the guesswork from selecting trucking routes. Customize your GPS to your truck’s specific size, speed, weight and cargo haulage. The TomTom trucker 620 will select which are the safest routes to take from point of loading to destination.
- Offer efficient trucking and delivery service. Planning your drive from the comfort of your smartphone using downloadable MyDrive TomTom app.
TomTom Trucker 620 Cons;
- You have to create an account with TomTom to enjoy lifetime maps, traffic and weather updates.
- In case the GPS unit does not get your settings correct consequently sending you on the wrong way are minimal. You will be advised to get in touch with TomTom tech service. Above all to have the issue resolved.
- Hardships in setting up the TomTom GPS? Get in touch with tech support will assist you to have your devise up and running.
The TomTom trucker 620 6-Inch GPS Navigation device recommended retail price is $330 check it at Amazon.