The Magellan RoadMate 6630T – LM 5” Car Vehicle GPS. Has inbuilt Dash Camera in a nutshell is an ‘AI’ GPS unit. What with all the intelligent specs packed in it. It is not only a driver assistant but literal third ‘eye’ that records every detail of the road trip. In case of an accident recordings are locked and saved for litigation’s.
The Upside Magellan RoadMate 6630T;
• Get free lifetime 4 times a year map updates for United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
• Receive voice alerts of upcoming Traffic cameras by PhantomALERT. Informed when over speeding or driving close to the car in front.
• You have Driver Assistance Alerts both visual and audio such as time to take a rest. Switch drivers, approaching intersections or when leaving your lane.
• In the menu tab of GPS unit save your favorite shopping centers, filling stations, restaurants and lodges. Ideal if you spend long hours on the road. Engaged in your tasks where often enough nightfall finds you far from home.
• Have free video camera detached from dashboard. Film scenery, events that you come across while on the road. Full 1080p HD camera quality day and night picks video clips.
Downside Magellan RoadMate 6630T;
• There have been incidents of challenges registering the GPS unit a prerequisite in getting the map updates however contact tech support – 1(800)707 9971 for assistance.
• Challenges in the unit accepting the 64 GB memory card, the catch is use class 10 micro SD cards which are the most compatible with this GPS devise.
• Unfortunately the biggest drawback with all the pluses in the Magellan RoadMate 6630T-LM is lack of voice commands. This Magellan GPS unit will be the envy of most state of the art GPS units had this feature been incorporated.
All in all when you sum up the pros and con the Magellan Roadmate 6630T – LM is a pretty decent vehicle GPS unit that motorists will love and find practical.
Retail reserve price. $129